COMMUNITY EXTENSION SERVICES
The College Committee on Community Extension Services is tasked to develop a college-wide program that would conduct community-extension related activities involving academic departments and units. Each academic department, however, also conceptualizes its own program that makes use of its expertise in extending various extension services to the community.
- To provide individuals with opportunities to practice learning on the ground and expose them to holistic approaches to community service and development
- To achieve more focused community extension work with truly quantifiable impact
- To establish linkages with other academic institutions, business and industry sectors, local government units, non-governmental organizations and professional organizations.
The College Committee on Extension Services closely coordinates with the University Office of Community Extension Services.
Committee on Community Extension Services
Chairs : Mr. Roderick C. Villaflor (Arts Division)
Ms. Estherlina S. Ginete (Sciences Division)
- Mr. Antonio E. Tambuli Biology
- Ms. Lora Mae G. Villegas Chemistry
- Mr. Unofre B. Pili Physics
- Ms. Daisy P. Salve Mathematics
- Ms. Marilou M. Iway Computer Science
- Dr. Leny Ocasiones-Perez Sociology – Anthropology
- Ms. Delilah R. Labajo History
- Mr. Dave John V. Golloso Languages & Literature
- Ms. Cristita L. Lanticse Library & Information Science
- Ms. Rhea Mae T. Yaun Philosophy & Religious Studies
- Ms. Marianne E. Taladua Psychology