Department of Computer Science
The University of San Carlos Department of Computer Science is composed of three academic sections namely: Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Technology. It offers four undergraduate (Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, and Associate in Computer Technology) and three graduate programs (Master of Science in Mathematics, Master in Mathematics, and Master of Science in Information Technology).
For more information, please call the Office of the Chair at (+63 32) 344 3801 locals 328 & 329 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Department of Computer Science & Computer Science aims to:
- provide quality programs in the fields of Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Technology attuned to the needs of the times;
- produce graduates equipped with the knowledge, skills and values that would prepare them for their respective careers;
- develop the potentials of its students through interdisciplinary learning approaches making use of state of the art equipment and providing appropriate industry exposure;
- deliver mediated instruction, integrating theory and practice that would stimulate lifelong learning;
- enhance the instructional competencies of faculty and students in undertaking relevant researches.