Admission Requirements in the Masters Psychology Program
Applicants to the MA Psychology Program are expected to satisfy the following requirements:
- A bachelor’s degree in psychology, in related fields or its equivalent.
- Undergraduate Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.0 or higher based on the Transcript of Records (T.O.R.)
- Letter of Intent (detailed exposition of one’s career plan including possible thesis topic)
- Recommendation forms (Department provided; duly accomplished by 3 previous professors)
- Intelligence Quotient (I.Q.) score of 96 or higher (OLSAT)
- English Proficiency Test (EPT) score of 75 percentile or higher
- Academic Promise Test (APT) [mathematics test] score of 45 percentile or higher
- Essay (the theme will be provided on the day of the examination date)
- Interview with the chair
Note: Any graduate of a Bachelor’s degree other than psychology is considered for evaluation.